HB Commercial Twin Head Unit
"Proven Money Maker"
||Turns two 15" cleaning brushes. Cleans a 30" wide
strip at 100 feet per minute. AS-T15 is capable of cleaning ships
from 100 (30.48 meters) to 700 (213.36 meters) plus feet or larger.
Designed for a one diver operation and minimum support equipment and
personnel. No heavy duty cranes or large workboats needed. Set up
time is fast and TIME is MONEY!
U.S. Navy & Coast
Click Here To See A Video Clip Of The AS-T15
Cleans barnacles up to 2
inches (50.8 mm) with appropriate
Approved for oil rig cleaning
Used worldwide for
cleaning Ships, Barges, Oil Rigs, and Bridges!
- Standard safety feature-Deadman On/Off switch, which exceeds
US Navy and Coast Guard Requirements.
- Auto Vortexx suction holds brushes against the hull and
propels unit forward effortlessly cutting diver fatigue.
- Large trigger guard allows easy control while wearing heavy
- Speed control allows the diver to adjust brush speed from 0-1300
RPM for the most demanding commercial cleaning jobs.
- Turns two 15" (381 mm) brushes forward speed up to 100
feet (30.4800 meters) per minute.
- Easy to maneuver, it will turn within its own length.
- Ideal for cleaning underwater surface ie. Steel, aluminum, fiberglass,
wood hulls, pilings, seawalls, and bridge pilings fast TIME is
- Cleans barnacles up to 2 inches
(50.8 mm) with appropriate brush attachment!
- Approved for oil rig cleaning
- Steering is accomplished by applying a slight pressure up or
down on control handles.
- Adjustable camber allows brushes to adapt to contoured hull
- Brushes turn in counter rotation neutralizing torque, thus reducing
Required Hydraulic power 10 GPM (37.843 liters per minute) Max.
Pressure rating 2000 PSI (13790 kPa) Max.
Cleans a strip 30" (762 mm) wide.
Operates with Armada's 15" (381 mm) diameter brushes.
Constructed with stainless steel and corrosion resistant marine
Flotation collars allows tool to be neutrally buoyant
- Dimensions & Weight
Weight: 72 lbs. (33 kg)
Weight in Water: Neutral Buoyancy
Height: 12" (355.6 mm)
Width: 19" (482.6 mm)
Length: 32" (812.8 mm)
Maximum Depth: 110 ft.
- All cleaning brushes are optional equipment.
Prices are based on brush diameter and bristle material.
Armada manufacturers brushes from 8" (203.2 mm) to 20"
(508 mm) in diameter for any make or model.