Brush & Prop Polisher
"Proven Money Maker"
||Turns two 12" cleaning brushes. Cleans a 24" wide
strip at 100 feet per minute. AS-T12 is capable of cleaning ships
from 50 (15.24 meters) to 700 (213.36 meters) plus feet or larger.
Designed for a one diver operation and minimum support equipment and
personnel. No heavy duty cranes or large workboats needed. Set up
time is fast and TIME is MONEY!
& Coast Guard Approved
Hull Brush & Prop Polishing In One Tool!
Converts in minutes to a 9" Twin Head Prop Polishing Tool!
The AS-T12 HBPP was specifically
designed to convert from a hull brush to a prop polisher in minutes
using a 9" (228.6 mm) O.D., 3M Prop Polishing Marine Disc.
Two high powered hydraulic motors turn in counter rotation which
eliminates the torque effect, thus reducing diver fatigue. The
diver is afforded maximum control and visibility since he is positioned
just inches from the surface being polished. The low profile design
contours and cleans in confined areas. Mounted on a flexible
base allowing the AS-T12 HBPP to conform to any propeller surface.
Approved by all classification societies for use on all types
of vessel propellers.
Cleans barnacles up to 2
inches (50.8 mm) with appropriate
Approved for oil rig cleaning
Used worldwide for
cleaning Ships, Barges, Oil Rigs, and Bridges!
- Standard safety feature-Deadman On/Off switch, which exceeds
US Navy and Coast Guard Requirements.
- Auto Vortexx suction holds brushes against the hull and
propels unit forward effortlessly cutting diver fatigue.
- AS-T12 HBPP generates its own suction force which holds polishing
pads against ship's propeller
- Large trigger guard allows easy control while wearing heavy
- Speed control allows the diver to adjust brush speed for the
most demanding commercial cleaning jobs.
- Turns two 12" (304.8 mm) brushes forward speed up to 70
feet (21.33 meters) per minute.
- Easy to maneuver, it will turn within its own length.
- Ideal for cleaning underwater surface ie. Steel, aluminum, fiberglass,
wood hulls, pilings, seawalls, and bridge pilings fast TIME is
- Cleans barnacles up to 2 inches
(50.8 mm) with appropriate brush attachment!
- Approved for oil rig cleaning
- Steering is accomplished by applying a slight pressure up or
down on control handles.
- Adjustable camber allows brushes to adapt to contoured hull
- Brushes turn in counter rotation neutralizing torque, thus reducing
Required Hydraulic power 8 to 10 GPM (30.274 to 37.843 liters
per minute) Max.
Pressure rating 1500 to 1700 PSI (10345 to 11724 kPa) Max.
Cleans a strip 24" (610 mm) wide.
Accepts the following attachments:
(2) 12" (304.8 mm) diameter underwater cleaning brushes
(2) 9" (228.6 mm) 3M Marine disc or
(2) 6" (152.4 mm) Barnacle Cutter
Constructed with stainless steel and corrosion resistant marine
Flotation collars allows tool to be neutrally buoyant.
- Dimensions & Weight
Weight: 50 lbs. (22.680 kg)
Weight in Water: Neutral Buoyancy
Height: 12" (304.8 mm)
Width: 27" (685.8 mm)
Length: 14" (355.6 mm)
Maximum Depth: 110 ft. (33.528 m)
- All cleaning brushes are optional equipment.
Prices are based on brush diameter and bristle material.
Armada manufacturers brushes from 8" (203.2 mm) to 20"
(508 mm) in diameter for any make or model.