| The AST-P-789 was specifically designed
for polishing ship propellers using two 9" (228.6 mm) O.D., 3M
Prop Polishing Marine Discs. Two high powered hydraulic motors
turn in counter rotation which eliminates the torque effect.
Thus reducing diver fatigue. The unique design allows cleaning up
to the blade route. The low profile design contours and cleans
in confined areas. Mounted on a flexible base allowing the
AST-P-789 to conform to any propeller surface. Approved by all
classification societies for use on all types of vessel propellers.
- Can use two Barnacle Busters to remove growth up to
7 inches (177.8 mm)
- Generates its own suction force
- Deadman On/Off switch
- Required hydraulic power 10 GPM (37.843 liters per minute)
Pressure rating 1700 PSI (11724 kPa)
- When used with a Propeller Roughness Gauge improvements can
be documented to comply with USN and ABS requirements.
- Accepts (2) 9" (228.6 mm) 3M Marine Disc or (2) 6" (152.4 mm) Barnacle Cutter Attachments
- Maximum Depth: 110 ft. (33.528 m)
Requirements: AST-P-789 powered by
Armada's AS-20 HP or AS-20 LPD Hydraulic Power Pack. (sold separately)
Dimensions: 12"(304.8 mm)L x 29"(736.6
mm)W x 9" 228.6 mm)H Weight: 41 lbs. (18.597
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
Current Production model May Be Different in Appearance.
We ship worldwide
by air and sea!
Armada Systems, Inc.
Phone (850) 664-5197 Fax (850) 243-4009
E-mail us at email@example.com
Entire Contents © 1999
Armada Systems. Reproduction in whole or in part without express
written permission is prohibited.