- Generates its own suction force
- Smallest profile of single head prop polishing available
- Manual on/off switch
- When used with a Propeller Roughness Gauge improvements can
be documented to comply with USN and ABS requirements.
- "A rough propeller can generate energy losses amounting
to half that of the hull." -- British Ship Research Association
- "Polishing propellers will result in recovery of 50% of
the fuel penalty due to fouling since the ship was last cleaned."
-- US Navy
Required Hydraulic power 5 to 7 GPM (18.921 to 26.49 liters per
Pressure Rating 1700 PSI (11724 kPa)
Tool Speed 2,000 RPM +/-
- Maximum Depth: 110 ft. (33.528 m)
Dimensions:18" (457.2 mm)L x 9" (228.6 mm)H x
8"(203.2 mm)W Weight: 12 lbs. (3.18 kg)
by Armada's AS-108 Hydraulic Power Pack.
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without
Current Production Model May Be Different in Appearance.
We ship worldwide
by air and sea!
Armada Systems, Inc.
Phone (850) 664-5197 Fax (850) 243-4009
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entire Contents © 1999
Armada Systems. Reproduction in whole or in part without express
written permission is prohibited.